- The LS9 series consoles follow in the distinguished footsteps of the Yamaha PM1D, PM5D, and M7CL, expanding Yamaha’s digital mixing console lineup for live sound and installations. The LS9-32 consists of the 32-mic/line input expandable to 64-channels. While being compact and light enough for one person to move and set up easily, both models include features that have been field-proven in previous Yamaha digital consoles as well as outstanding sonic quality. In addition to an extensive range of gating, compression, and equalization capabilities, there’s also a built-in USB memory recorder/player for recording or BGM playback, and other functionality that give you everything you need for small to medium scale live sound or installed applications in remarkably compact, all-in-one consoles.
- 32 top–performance recallable head amplifiers deliver microphone and line sources with extraordinary presence and realism
- An additional 32 channels of processing power ready to receive audio via the Mini–YGDAI expansion slots, providing a total of 64 channels
- 4 stereo input channels
- An extensive range of channel functions accessible via Yamaha’s acclaimed Selected Channel interface.
- Versatile bus architecture with comprehensive digital patching capability: 16 mix buses, 8 matrix buses, and a stereo and mono bus that can be used in LCR mode
- Virtual GEQ and effect rack offers easy access to built–in graphic equalization and effects that would fill a full–size rack or two if similar analog gear were used
- Built–in USB Memory Recorder/Player eliminates the need for an external device for simple off–board recording, and can supply background music and sound effects as required
- Full–console scene Store and Recall
- Ready to use out of the box with pre–patched effects and pre–fader aux mixes for monitor sends
- Two Mini–YGDAI slots for easy system expansion
- Compact size 884 x 220 x 500 and weighs only 19.4 kg.
Price : $400 Per Day
$1200 3 – 7 Days